Guide VERON des Champagnes 2016
(around 23 euros per bottle)
Refined and bright look.
· Golden, with reserved green glints.
· Fine bubbles.
· Refined bead of bubbles.
· Radiant, it reveals a harmonious aromatic composition.
· Scents of candied apple and pear, with touches of citrus fruits, apricot and white flowers, slightly iodized and mentholated, signature of the Chardonnay, exclusive varietal of the Cuvée.
· The maturity, well defined, is then revealed, result of ageing on laths for 6 years, with soft hints of honey, beeswax, subtly roasted and barely woody.
· The mouth is revealed with a vibrant tension, underlined by a rare minerality, reinforced by the rigorous selection of the first juices, purer during the soft pressing of the grapes (top quality wine), and the timely stop of the malolactic fermentation of the base wines.
· Enveloping warm, silky, with a delicate woody obtained by the perfect control of vinification and of ageing in barrels (5 to 6 years old on average) of the base wines, for 6 to 9 months, with some rare bâtonnages.
· Dense finish.
· Good length on the palate.
With this restricted Cuvée Tendresse 2006 Blanc de Blancs, Delphine Brulez, œnologist of the Champagne House Louise Brison, was able to choose the best grapes of her low yields old plots, planted between 1986 and 1987 in the heart of the terroir of Noé-les-Mallet, to offer us a touching interpretation of the great year 2006.
To taste as an aperitif or to accompany your festive meals, with a braised sweetbread truffle and madeira, for example.
Wine grower and producer in Noé-les-Mallets for 4 generations, the Champagne House Louise Brison cultivates with passion its vineyard of 13 hectares, settled in the terroir of the Côte des Bar, animated by a genuine desire to reduce the impact on the environment, in a responsible approach. A soft and accurate oenology gives birth to around 35,000 bottles of Champagne with personality each year.
Champagne Louise Brison
10, le grand Mallet
10 360 Noé-les-Mallets
Tel. : +33 (0)3 25 29 62 58
Fax. : +33 (0)3 25 38 68 82
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org