Guide VERON des Champagnes 2016
(around 25 euros per bottle)
Original and luxurious presentation.
· Golden, dense and bright
· Very fine bubbles.
· Bead of bubbles fine and persistent on the periphery of the flute.
· Generous and touching.
· Radiant aromas of nice ripe red fruits (cherry, raspberry, blackcurrant and blackberry), punctuated by delicate notes of spices (pepper and liquorice), heady signatures of the Pinot Meunier (50%) from Chavot-Courcourt.
· The maturity of the Champagne then carries us, caressing, with its seductive fragrances of honey, beeswax and pastries, result of the ageing on laths of the bottles for 5 years, with patient autolysis of the prise de mousse yeasts, before disgorgement.
· The Chardonnay (50%), carefully selected in the well exposed plots of Pierry, Moussy and Epernay, then unveils its whole subtlety, with harmonious scents of apple and pear compote, apricot and raisin, underlined by a touch of exotic fruits.
· Life-giving and dense opening.
· The mouth then becomes gourmet and deep, supported by an enveloping warmth, allowed by 6 months of ageing, in vats, of the base wines on fine lees, by the judicious fulfillment of the malolactic fermentation and by an accurate dosage, with 9 g/L of sugar added at disgorgement.
· Tasty finish.
· Great length on the palate.
Jacques Tisser has been able to put all of his oenological talent in the service of the great year 2008, to offer us an all-new high-level cuvée Argos 2008.
To taste during meals with a wolffish in puff pastry, for example.
Established in Chavot-Courcout since 1931, third generation of wine growers soon joined by children, the Champagne House J.M Tisser is based on its vineyard of 5.40 hectares composed of the 3 champenois varietals and located in Chavot-Courcourt, Moussy, Pierry, Epernay and around Sézanne, to produce and market around 35,000 bottles of an all-new range of quality Champagnes.
Champagne J.M. Tissier
9 rue du Général Leclerc
51 530 Chavot-Courcourt
Tel. : +33 (0)3 26 54 17 47
Fax. : +33 (0)9 70 32 07 15
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org