Guide VERON des Champagnes 2016
(around 25 euros per bottle)
Sober and luxurious packaging.
· Very fine bubbles.
· Persistent bead of bubbles.
· Radiant, thanks to the vinification and then the ageing of basewines for 4 months in 228L oak barrels and in 600L demi-muids, specifically made for the House, with a medium toast, by the cooperage Rousseau, in Burgundy.
· Aromas of honey and pastries, delicately roasted, expression of the maturity of the cuvée, result of ageing on laths of the bottles for 3 years, before disgorgement.
· The majority of Pinot Noir (80%) is revealed at last, with some touches of red fruits, subtly spicy, underlined by the Chardonnay (20%), with its touching hints of candied apple and pear.
· Opening lively, allowed by the rigorous selection of the purer juices during the soft pressing of the grapes (cœur de cuvée), and by the timely stop of the malolactic fermentation of the basewines.
· The mouth becomes warm and enveloping, thanks to the generous dosage with 10g/L of sugar added at disgorgement.
· Dense finish, with a touch of spices.
· Great length on the palate.
With this Cuvée fût de chêne, Vincent Bartnicki, its maker, was able to choose his oldest grapevines (average age of 40 years) in the Crus of Barséquanais (Saint-Usage and Noé-les-Mallets), to deliver us an inspired interpretation of the suberb year of 2009.
To taste during festive meals, to accompany sweetbreads braised with a morel sauce, for example.
Settled in Gyé-sur-Seine in the Côte des Bar, The Champagne House Bartnicki père et fils carefully cultivates its 7 hectares of vineyard, planted with the 3 champenois varietals (70% of Pinot Noir, 20% of Chardonnay and 10% of Pinot Meunier). A meticulous oenology, firmly focused on the traditional use of oak barrels, gives birth to around 40,000 bottles of Champagne with personality, exclusively marketed for individuals.
Champagne Bartnicki père et fils
22 grande rue
10 250 Gyé-sur-Seine
Tel. : +33 (0)3 25 38 24 53
Fax : +33 (0)3 25 38 25 94
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org